12: Digital Relationships and the Gospel w/ Katie Allred
THE SEMINARY OF HARD KNOCKS PODCAST with Seth Muse and Meagan Ranson
Church Communications | Marketing | Social Media
Helping you find common ground with your people so you can empower them for spiritual growth.
Get notified when I drop a new episode (and other perks) HERE.
Katie Allred is an interesting character. She is the Digital Communications Associate at Brentwood Baptist Church in Brentwood, TN and the co-founder of the Church Communications Facebook Group. This group also spawned a podcast called The Church Communications Podcast that shares knowledge and experience of church comms practitioners around the world!
Katie stops by to talk about how to leverage your digital platforms like websites and social media to advance the Gospel.
In This Episode:
- The reason churches should invest in digital communications.
- How digital relationships can be rich and real
- How to use digital communications to share the Gospel and minister to those who cannot leave the house
- Style Guides and Approval Systems
- Katie on Twitter
- Church Communications Facebook Group
- Rev.com Transcription and Fiverr.com
- Buffer and Hootsuite
- Brentwood Style Guide
- Canva.com and Sunday Social
- Facebook for The Same Photo of Jeff Goldblum Every Day
OTHER GREAT LINKS