03: Five Steps to Great Delegation That Give Freedom
THE SEMINARY OF HARD KNOCKS PODCAST with Seth Muse and Meagan Ranson
Church Communications | Marketing | Social Media
Helping you find common ground with your people so you can empower them for spiritual growth.
Get notified when I drop a new episode (and other perks) HERE.
Nobody delegates perfectly every time. However, if you follow these five steps, you will be able to hand off tasks with more confidence as well as disciple others to do amazing things!
In This Episode:
- How to delegate well:
- Delegate meaningful tasks
- Delegate with clear expectations
- Give space but investigate
- Give great feedback
- Give credit where credit is due
- “Do what only you can do.” – Andy Stanley
- What happens when you don’t have anyone to delegate to?
- The true test of your leadership is what happens when you’re not there.
- Reward what you want repeated.
OTHER GREAT LINKS