The Seminary of Hard Knocks exists to help ministry leaders make confident decisions with clear purpose!
Churches with limited budget often find themselves in a difficult spot. They want to upgrade technology to reach an ever-changing and upwardly mobile community, but the money just isn’t there.
Brandon is the tech director at FBC Porter and assists other churches with tech and media budget issues. He gives us a few hacks to keep money in your pocket while still reaching the tech-savvy people in our churches!
In This Episode:
- Hacks for Tech/Media on a budget
- Proper pronunciation of the word “liturgy”
- What your investment in technology (or lack thereof) says about your church.
- Is there a place for humor on the church social media page?
- Brandon on Twitter and Instagram
- Facebook Groups