Creating a System for Great Feedback w/ Wes Gay
Do NOT ask Wes Gay to play Monopoly with you! Wes is an expert in understanding Millennials and writes on the subject for Forbes Under 30 section. He also is an executive coach, gifted musician, communications guru, and all around great cook!
This podcast is all about creating a great feedback system in your church that will allow your ministry to thrive!
In This Episode:
- How to develop a system for feedback
- How to give/receive feedback
- The difference between feedback and constructive criticism
- Agile Management
- Intrepreneurs within businesses
- How to engage Millennials in their work (and everybody else, too, for that matter)
- Wes on Twitter and at WesGay.com
- For more of Wes’s resources and links go to www.wesgay.com/sethmuse
- Books: Teddy Roosevelt Biography Series by Edmond Morris / Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- Podcasts: The Tim Ferriss Show / The Art of Manliness / The Alton Brown Cast
- Article on Forbes.com: Why a One Size Fits All Approach No Longer Works for Millennial Employees and This Silicon Valley Exec Says Millennials Can Do More By Working Less
- Steak Recipe from Bobby Flay discussed at the end of the podcast