08: Building Trust With Guests w/ Adam McLaughlin
THE SEMINARY OF HARD KNOCKS PODCAST with Seth Muse and Meagan Ranson
Church Communications | Marketing | Social Media
Helping you find common ground with your people so you can empower them for spiritual growth.
Get notified when I drop a new episode (and other perks) HERE.
Adam McLaughlin is a former Director of Communications and host of the Church Marketing Ideas Podcast. Adam understands the need for churches to make a great first impression.
These precious first few minutes can begin to develop trust between a first time guest and your church. It could also begin to hurt the chances of them returning. I have a blast talking to Adam and you’ll get a lot of great, practical tips out of this conversation.
In This Episode:
- Why we shouldn’t fear the word “marketing”
- Adam’s unique perspective on the concepts of branding, marketing, and advertisement
- How fast a guest begins to make a decision on your church
- Several touch-points that communicate values and branding to guests
- How to implement a church-wide vision for a departmental ministry like youth or children.
- New segment called “Five on the Spot,” where Seth asks our guest five rapid-fire and random questions.
OTHER GREAT LINKS