07: Really Mean: When Worship is "Too Loud"
THE SEMINARY OF HARD KNOCKS PODCAST with Seth Muse and Meagan Ranson
Church Communications | Marketing | Social Media
Helping you find common ground with your people so you can empower them for spiritual growth.
Get notified when I drop a new episode (and other perks) HERE.
You’ve all heard the complaints. “The worship band is too loud.” When your doing everything right from the sound booth and your people still have their fingers in their ears, what do you do?
In this episode, Seth talks about the many things that your people could be lumping into one singular complaint and how to fix it.
In This Episode:
- The difference between volume and decibels
- How to gauge the sound in the room
- Possible causes of audio pain not related to volume
- Possible solutions to reducing auditory pain and increasing engineer control
- Decibel Meter
- Drum Cage/Shield
- Guitar Shielding
- Aviom In-Ear Monitor System
- Pinterest links for DIY paneling
OTHER GREAT LINKS