Four Systems You Need Regardless of Church Size
I’ve heard leaders in small churches say it before: “We’re too small to need any complicated systems.” Not true. Laying the groundwork now for the future makes growth more of a joy than a job down the road.
In This Episode:
- Four systems every church needs regardless of size:
- Mission, Vision, and Values Systems
- Leadership System with Job Descriptions (and sometimes an Org Chart)
- Communications Systems for Internal and External Messaging
- Assimilation System for On-Boarding Guests and New Staff
- Why your website is extremely important
- Free eBook: Do Not Go In There
Never hear your people say “I didn’t know about that event” again! Write great all-church emails that get opened and read with this checklist!