134: Successfully Creating & Launching Church Facebook Groups
THE SEMINARY OF HARD KNOCKS PODCAST with Seth Muse and Meagan Ranson
Church Communications | Marketing | Social Media
I’m going to tell you how I started, organized, and managed almost 30 Facebook groups for my last church. We’ll talk about how to run a group successfully and how to facilitate community online with your people.
In this Episode:
- The 4 categories of groups that any church can start with.
- How to choose leaders and train them to run groups
- How to define expectations and set the groups up
- How to decide what groups to start
- Keeping the content flowing and resourcing your leaders with ideas
OTHER GREAT LINKS
When you’re stuck, I’ve got you covered.
I hear this question all the time from church communicators: How do I keep posting fresh, new ideas to my church social media channels?
This PDF has 88 ideas that will help you get conversations started on social and bring value to your followers.
Join my very fun email list and I’ll send it to you within seconds!