Take Back Your Day
Communication Directors are often pulled in about a thousand directions.
Let’s streamline your workflow, educate your boss, and start enjoying church communications again!
- Coaching tailored to your specific situation and environment
- Start with 6 weeks of coaching and receive a discounted rate of $499 (normally $99 per session)
- Gain perspective from a ministry vet who will give you honest feedback and practical solutions
Space is limited, so apply for your spot now.
Personal | Insightful | FunI work with you to help you get to the best possible solution in your context.
What You Get
Weekly Video Call
A weekly, one-hour video call with me one on one. We will find out what is hindering you and create a plan to move forward.
Private Facebook Group
You will have direct access to me and others in ministry through this group of like-minded rebels.
When you need me, I’ll make time. I’ll always return emails and messages quickly.
I’m a Swiss Army Knife of resources for church communicators. I will either point you to resources that can help you or create them for you at no charge.
Who Should Sign Up?
Communications Directors who:
…are overwhelmed with time-wasting tasks
…feel ignored or unimportant to their church’s vision
…take charge of their day by implementing communications processes
…were handed social media, web, or email responsibilities and don’t know where to start
…want to build a team of communications volunteers and scale their church’s reach
…want to enjoy church communications again
…need a fresh, objective opinion on their church’s communication strategies
Whatever your current frustration or need, I would love to help you come up with a few next steps!
Let’s take back your day and start enjoying what you do again!
“Having Seth will help you as an individual focus on and hone in on how to implement your philosophy and tweak it to fit the specific church and community in which you are serving.”Jerod Haygood
“Don’t do this….. unless you want to laugh, be genuinely cared for and given tools and ideas to help you succeed and accomplish your goals!”Dexter C.
- Nearly two decades of pastoral, media, and worship experience in some of the most demanding ministry environments
- Dallas Theological Seminary Grad
- I’ve worked in some of the mega-est mega churches and the smallest of small churches
- A lover of strategy and quality execution
- I love a great conversation! Within 5 minutes, you’ll think we’ve been friends for years.